'til 1pm
2 Agents
Available Now

Renters insurance


Your landlords insurance policy is not enough. It most likely ONLY covers the building you live in. Not your personal belongings.
Available from

If you live in a rented apartment, condominium or home, you need to protect yourself, your space and your stuff. Some managed communities even require that you have a certain amount of renters coverage as part of your lease agreement. Typically, your landlords policy will not help if your belongings are stolen or damaged. For that you need renters insurance.



Personal Liability
If an accident occurs in your home that damages someone or something, personal liability can help pay for covered damages.
Helps cover your personal property not attached to or built into your home, such as furniture and clothing.
Medical payments to others
May help pay for medical or funeral expenses of someone who is injured on your property.
Ordinance or law insurance
May help pay to rebuild your home to current building codes after a covered loss.
Loss of use
Coverage to help pay for additional living expenses if youre unable to live in your home due to a covered loss.

Get a Tenants quote right now!